Monday, April 03, 2006

Good Things

Today is a good day. Why?

1. The sun is shining and the birds are singing. There were over 40 robins in our backyard Saturday morning - never seen so many in one place before. Then on Sunday the ice broke up in the Head Pond so it is actually looking and feeling like Spring! No more ice!!


2. My good friend Inica crocheted this gorgeous afghan for me! Isn't that a great gift? I LOVE it and have been using it to cozy up and watch TV.


Here are Inica and I. This is a terrible picture - we both look completely pissed off. Wanna know why? Cause we were! The guys had just kicked our @sses at Cranium. I swear we are not sore losers, they are just really annoying winners. Anyhow - thanks for the wonderful (and GENEROUS) gift Inica!!


3. I've got an FO to show off later this week when I have time for a good photo shoot. Recognize ths one?? It's been a while since you all have seen it...

4 Comments:

Blogger Netter said...

Is that your Salina? Wonderful. What a great friend you have in Inica.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift from your friend! Lucky you. :-)

Salina is lovely in that shade of green.

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the afghan Inica did for you is so beautiful, what a great friend she seems to be!
I'm so looking forward to your photo shoot with Salina - you made me very curious with the two photos, I see something absolutely gorgeous there!

4:01 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Beautiful afghan!! I love Spring too. :) It's snowing here today. Bleh. I hope it quits soon.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home