Monday, March 20, 2006

Lost Socks

Following the advice of you lovely ladies and out of sheer necessity, I cast on for the most simple sock ever constructed to keep me company while Lost is on. Another pair of Striped Devotion Socks minus the Stripes from Weekend Knitting.

This time purple heather...



Pretty boring, yes? While I will admit they are not riveting knitting, they are extremely practical both as a Lost project where the absolute minimum of brain power is available for use and as a wearable FO. This is just the kind of simple house sock that I put on as soon as I get home from work to kick around in for the evening. And did I mention how quick they are? In the dark without even trying, you can finish one of these puppies in just a few episodes.

Specs are the same as the first pair - Briggs and Little 100% wool. I've also been working on the baby blanket but frankly it looks pretty much the same just ever so slightly longer. And there has been some sock drama at the house this week (and I'm not talking about a puppet show) but I'll get to that in another post...

3 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Love the socks! They looks nice and cozy. :) Great colour too. :)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

I absolutely love the color of your socks!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I loved these socks so much that you inspired me to make some too! Thanks

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home