Thursday, January 19, 2006

Four Things...

The lovely Anna from Knit On a Rock has tagged me for a meme. Just in the nick of time too as I'm low on content this week...I suppose I must have the post-Xmas knitting blahs.

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
* Figure Skating Coach
* Tour Guide (Atlantic Wind Test Site) - my regular summer job through University
* Fish Plant Packer - an interesting 2 month filler between University and Tech Course
* Computer Programmer/Project Manager

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over: (there are far more than 4 but I'll take a crack at it...)
* Chocolat
* Bridget Jones Diary (always good for a pick me up and that Colin Firth...mmm)
* The English Patient
* Twister - don't know what it is about this one but I watch it a lot
* Finding Neverland - had to make it five...actually any Johnny Depp movie makes the list.

Four Places You Have Lived:
* North Cape, Prince Edward Island - truly home
* Antigonish, Nova Scotia - the university years
* Moncton, New Brunswick - the tech school year
* Fredericton, New Brunswick - the work years
* Redwood City, California - a 3 month project stint in the early work years - fun!

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
* Arrested Development (WATCH IT!! SO FUNNY!)
* Gilmore Girls
* General Hospital - a true guilty pleasure - what is up with Sonny and Emily anyway?
* Most Haunted - even though it scares me senseless sometimes - I'm so glad I'm not psychic

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation: (some of the big ones are...)
* France/Spain
* New York
* Las Vegas
* Cuba twice (Veradero and Cayo Coco)

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
* These days it's all about the knit blogs - it takes me most of the week to get through my list of must reads.

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
* Pizza (I can't help it...I like gourmet pizza, frozen pizza, homemade pizza...you name it)
* Thai
* Tortilla chips and salsa (yum! especially homemade salsa...)
* really good pasta

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
* at home on the couch knitting
* out on a stroll with the dog - Otis
* curled up with a good book (reading Sweetness in the Belly right now - very good)
* on an exciting vacation - skiing the slopes or sipping a mojito on the beach

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:
If you've made it this far and haven't already completed this one - consider yourself tagged...would love to learn more about you all. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

When ever Twister is on TV we watch it too ... there's just something about that movie that makes it addicting! LOL

1:28 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

my guilty pleasure is "days of our lives." you only have to watch it, like, twice a year to follow the plot.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new most haunted series is just as good. I think you will have to get the back series on DVD- just the thing for next halloween :-)

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home