Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Coming Along...Rather Slowly

I didn't get nearly as much knitting completed this weekend as I had hoped. It seemed that things kept coming up to interfere...housework, walking the dog, completing my bookclub book for this week's meeting, housework, housework. However, I did manage to complete the backgammon board that I started last week and got a couple inches of the bag started. It's been really difficult to get a good picture of the colors on this project - the orange has been coming out blaringly bright - these ones posted today are actually pretty close though. As you can see the board still needs to be blocked...it's a pretty bulgy rectangle at the moment. Anyway, I like it more than I thought I would - the bag will be really useful I think with or without the board attached. The board appears to be a bit massive in this pic but it's actually only about 19" X 10" - the angle of the picture has distorted it a bit.


This is a close up of the cartridge rib used on the bag. I really like it - lots and lots of texture.

In other news, I think I may have finally been able to score some Calmer for the just a t-shirt Knitalong. I'll know for sure later today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home