Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The little invalid...

Awww...poor kitty. This is Niblet - he is about 7 months old and was neutered today. He's doing his best to make me feel horribly guilty about the whole situation by looking as pitiful as kittily possibly. I feel awful.

The little invalid... Posted by Hello
Cats always have a way of getting back at you though don't they? He could not eat after 10PM the night before surgery so I had to take the food up for BOTH him and his kitty brother Bigsy - short for Biggles short for Mr. Bigglesworth- because frankly, Niblet can't read the names on the bowls. They crowded around me in feline panic as I dumped the food back into the bag and then it appeared to be forgotten. I am SO naive. The next morning as I'm heading downstairs to get the kitty carrier (luckily with my boots on), I stepped in guess what? Yes - a protest poop. Unbelievable. There's no definitive poop proof and neither one of them is talking but I'm sure it was Bigsy.

Anyways, to make a long story short - I think I need to go knit some catnip mice for my little invalid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home