Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It's All Fun And Games....

I started on the Weekend Knits backgammon board and bag last night. My intarsia is very rusty so it was slow going for the first few points. Anyhow, I'm not 100% happy with the colors - I wanted something a little funkier as far as the green goes but I think it will do. They're not coming out very well in the pictures but I really like the orange so I'm planning to do the bag in that color. The board is going to need some serious blocking once it's completed but so far so good.

I joined nona's Nothing But a t-shirt knitalong yesterday and am looking forward to starting on that project in April. I found a serious sale at yarnforward.com on a cotton/viscose/silk blend so I'm going to pick up enough of that to make both the knitalong t-shirt from magknits and the Honeymoon Cami from knitty.com. And of course, it comes down to colors again...I like them all!! Decisions, decisions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home