Monday, October 23, 2006

And the Winner IS....

Well, I'm officially 30 and the TTAAL contest is officially over!

The lucky winner of the Fleece Artist yarn is Rita!! Rita I have no email or website for you so please send your mailing details to knittenknots@hotmail.com so I can send out your prize. Thanks!!

Here are the correct answers for those who are wondering:

Week 1 - Twilight Zone Edition
#3 was the lie - I was NOT patted on the head by a ghost although I realize the other options were just as (if not more) far-fetched and that it probably says something about my psyche that I believe I've possibly seen a UFO and a sea monster.

Week 2 - I Was Almost Killed Edition
#2 was the lie - I did NOT open a taxi door into oncoming traffic - I was appalled at how many of you thought I was this stupid actually. Thanks guys! ;-)

Week 3 - Yarn Buying Expedition Truth
#2 was the truth - I bought the prize plus a few other things for Christmas presents. I did not go hog wild though I was sorely tempted and it would have been extremely easy to do. Great little shop!

6 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Congratulations to Rita! :)

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun contest! Wish we'd known about it sooner and we could have announced it on competizione.

We're a clearing house for contests by bloggers and a way to drive traffic to your blog.

Also, we've got a knit a hat for charity contest going, now, if you're interested. It's for a good cause.

Thanks! :-)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Happy 30!! It's not a half-bad age, I decided in retrospect.

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Birthday. Thanks for a fun contest. I'm looking forward to knitting with the Peter Rabbit yarn! I sent you an email with my info. I appreciate the congrats Samantha.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Rita! That peter rabbit yarn is divine... trust me!

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rita :-) and happy birthday Vikki!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home