Wednesday, August 24, 2005

ORANGEina??

Ok, so it isn't orange but it is indeed the first panel of Orangina. I want a black one now too.





I cast on the second panel EARLY this morning. Otis somehow got locked in the basement last night - not sure how that happened but I think the cats had something to do with it. Anyhow, at 5:45AM he was crying for help - we found him at the top of the basement stairs with his head as far as he could get it through the cat door - he's an 80 pound golden retriever so we're talking back of the ears max. The cats were watching him with amusement so I figure they either shut the door intentionally locking him down there for entertainment value or they were thinking "what an idiot, why doesn't he just come through the cat door." In any case, I was up so I figured I might as well get some knitting done - it was actually a very nice way to start the day but I don't think I'll do it again tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Oh no! Your poor puppy. The situations pets get themselves into...Love the Orangina. I picked a color similar to yours for mine, although I haven't worked on it in a while. But it's pretty!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Orangina is absolutely beautiful in the pictures and even MORE so in person. Completely FAB!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha your poor dog. orangina's lookin' good!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orangina looks fabulous. I bet you can't wait for it to be finished so you can wear it!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Otis! I bet the cats loved watching him. Your Orangina is looking great, i plan to knit this when i get my figure back.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such pretty lace - this is going to be gorgeous i think. is the stitch pattern easy to memorise?

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home