Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A Quick Poll

So I get to work yesterday and there is a little present waiting for me. A gift certificate for amazon.com from the account team of a project I wasted a weekend of my life on a few weeks ago. Hey - I'm not complaining - a gift certificate is better than nothing - keep the presents coming!!

The question remains - what to do with it. I'm leaning toward a magazine subscription - which would you subscribe to? I have a feeling the one I'm leaning towards is going to be a total runaway but thought it would be interesting to see what y'all think.


Amazon Gift Certificate
Which Magazine would you subscribe to?
Interweave Knits
Vogue Knitting
Knitting Universe
Other - leave the name in the comments please!
Subscriptions are a waste of money - buy a book

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i voted for 1) but i could have voted for 4). interweave aren't all that brilliant sending mags out on time. if you decide on a book, can i recommend loop-d-loop?

11:57 AM  
Blogger Dani said...

I would say that there are more patterns out of IK that I would make than any other magazine. Given there are issues where I like nothing, but most of the time I find two or three I really want to make! Have a good one :)

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There seems to have been a lot of lace in recent IK's :-)I'm even considering buying some back issues, and possibly a subcription somewhere in the future.

12:31 PM  
Blogger yahaira said...

Id be weary of subscribing to IK. I subscribed this spring and Ive yet to receive the fall issue. I got so mad with their attitude about it that I just canceled it.

1:31 PM  
Blogger gray la gran said...

i love my interweave knits magazine, but, i also LOVE my rebecca magazines (german knitting publication, though translated) http://www.rebecca-online.de/cont_en/index.php . and, i also love the rowan magazines. but, i don't think you can subscribe to either via amazon. :(

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home