Tuesday, June 14, 2005

You're Gonna Be Jealous if you Read any Further... (just sayin)

So I get to SnB last night and Michelle had a surprise for me - check it out!!

(start drumroll please...)

My Brand Spanking New Hand-Crafted by Michelle Needle Roll

Here it is casually splayed open to reveal the goodies within.



Another shot with my new (did I mention it's dark pink on light pink?) needle roll partially rolled up - showing just a hint of needle slot (naughty roll indeed)...



All rolled up...



Then we've got the standard half fold pose...(did I mention I love my new needle roll?)



And finally the full fold which in some ways looks even neater than the full roll...I may have to call this my new needle fold instead of roll. Hmmm...



Thanks Michelle! I clearly LOVE it.

So that was my excitement last night. Oh, and I've finished the sleeves for 'Mary' finally - now I'm working on the ties which are 30 inches long but only 3 stitches wide so not so bad. THEN I can start blocking/seaming. I suppose I should start reading the pattern fully so as not to get surprised by 60 inches of "tie" at what I thought was the end of the project. Although, why the ties would be a surprise I can't say, since they're quite clearly visible in the photo...oh well...that's another discussion altogether.

I actually spent today working from home - will be free to knit very shortly and get those darn ties finished up. So, for anyone who has ever wondered what your pets do while you're at work? Here you go...







They nap. Some prefer shoes, some the sofa, some specially designed pet tent beds but without a doubt they are napping. Actually, I don't think napping quite captures it - by definition a nap is not meant to last upwards of 8 hours - let's call it hard core sleeping. Otis has been squeaking out sleep barks all day - hilarious!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

HAHAHA ...I am so happy that you like it :D ... You deserve it for all the help you give me!

I thought that Mary was looking very good ...I can't wait to see it on you! Its a perfect color for you.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pets look so cute! What is it about dogs that they spend more time asleep than awake? Mine will sleep for hours and then just when we are ready to go to bed he decides its time to play :-)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Love your fun needle holder! And, your pets looks super cute!

Thanks for your comments on my blog too!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home