Monday, May 16, 2005

Things I've Been Doing Instead of Knitting...

First things first...the mellow yellow socks are complete and their mellowy, yellowy fluffy goodness brings a big smile to my feet.

Now...you might ask, it's been more than a week since your last post. What on earth have you been doing all this time? Well, sadly, there has not been any other knittng progress to mention. I've been:

1. Wishing I was knitting while I painted ceiling tiles (try to never do this).
2. Wishing I was knitting while I ran a 5k for the Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada.
3. Wishing I was knitting while I painted dark colored trim.
4. Wishing I was knitting while I painted bright red walls.
5. Wishing I was knitting while I spent hours at the mall with house guests.
6. Wishing I was knitting while I cleaned my house in preparation for house guests.
7. Wishing I was knitting while I painted ceiling tiles (second coat - almost as bad as the first).

But tonight is SnB so there will be no wishing tonight. I'll be knitting bay-bee!! That's right...I'll be knitting swatches all night - woohoo! Ah, crap. Oh well, at least tomorrow I will know what I'm going to knit next and what size needles I'll need to use...that is some sort of progress, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Those socks look so cozy, and are a lovely complement to Otis's pretty fluffy fur!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those socks make my feet feel cozy just looking at them. did you swatch? whatcha workin on next?

5:53 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ohhhh nice socks.... they look very cozy. What did you swatch for Monday?

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home