Tuesday, June 21, 2005

That's a Wrap...

Mary is all wrapped up. Heh - sorry I couldn't help it but I promise that is the last of the "wrap" jokes. The pictures don't exactly do her justice - I had just pulled her out of a bag at SnB so I'll try to take more once she's washed and blocked. I was a little too excited to get them posted.

I'M NOT READY YET!!


The front view...


The rear view...I'm gonna shorten those ties - they're ridiculous.


Side View?


Whirling Dirvish View...


So with Mary finally finished up and languishing in the closet (far too hot for this type of sweater at present). I was wrapping...er...I mean wracking my brain for a new project (groan...I know that one was bad). I decided it was time to stop putting off a knitting bag so I'm making a felted tab top tote from Felted Knits - it's about half way up the sides so shouldn't take long to complete at all - a red tweedy color. Believe me - it's nice to do some mindless knitting in the round after all that k6,p6 ribbing. After that probably Honeymoon Cami - tis the tanktop season.

9 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Beautiful job on Mary Vicki!!! It looks great on you.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing, who would have thought it would have stretched so much. Oops that came out sort of wrong! But seriously before you blocked her she was sooo skinny. She looks great on you.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Gorgeous!! You should be so proud. The blocking really did pull that out--how much did you end up stretching it on the board?

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuuuute! Super nice job on this sweater. Its looks great, very flattering.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

THat is such a beautiful wrap! I love it! I think that the color looks fab on you :)

11:24 AM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Nice wrap! I particularly like the whirling dervish look! It shows off the fit and the shaping realy well! (But you don't have to pose like that for every knit project you finish ;-)

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great knit! it's a wonderful fit and looks fabulous on you! i love how the ribbing slopes on the front sections.

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the Mary sweater, it looks very chic!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wrap looks fabulous!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home