Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Horrible Weather for Pictures...

Progress continues on Saffron. I've got the back and almost 2 fronts completed. It feels like this project is taking a long time and I suppose it is but I really have not have much time to knit in the last few weeks. I'm in 2 weddings this summer and we had both "stagettes/hen parties" in the last 2 weeks (fun but exhausting). I really am getting too old for partying into the night. It was also almost sunny for a few days last week and we spent the entire long weekend weeding/mulching the flower beds and painting the deck. All of that has seriously cut into my knitting time...sulk.

On Monday I was home sick from work though and popped in Season 1 of Once and Again and the second front was almost finished.



My picture looks crap because it's doing things like THIS outside:



That is hail people...hail! It's July - there should not be ice falling from the sky - end of story.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Looks like great progress on Saffron. We are waiting for the sexy model shot.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Saffron is coming along quite well. I'll bet you'll be excited once it's finished. :)

You're right. There should be no ice in July. Yuck.

8:31 AM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

Your safron is coming along nicely. I've seen one in real life and so I know yours is going to be lovely. Hail in July?

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saffron is looking good!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, that hail looks scary! We've been getting way more hail than usual over here this year as well, and I just hate it when that stuff comes down, it scares me!
I love how your Saffron is coming along, such a gorgeous pattern, and the color you're using is so elegant!

1:54 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Saffron is turning out really nicely. I can't wait to see it finished! I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home